OPENING AT : Sunday - Friday : 9am - 6pm

Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa. Canada’s vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It’s also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls.

Facts & Figures:

  • Capital : Ottawa
  • Population : 36.29 million (2016)
  • Dialing Code : +1
  • Currency : Canadian $
  • Official Language : French and English

Why Study in Canada

With affordable tuition fees, quality institutions, post-study work and immigration options and welcoming people, it’s no surprise that Canada is quickly becoming a leading destination for international students. Canada hosts more than 250,000 international students and has experienced a huge increase in demand from overseas students in recent years.

The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls mean that you’ll be earning a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career over the long term. Living and tuition fees for international students in Canada are generally lower than in other countries.

The United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society. From Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries, Canada’s post-secondary campuses offer you enormous possibilities for learning and leisure.


Gain valuable work experience and supplement your spending allowance with part-time student jobs for international students. While you must supply sufficient evidence that you can pay for your tuition and living expenses before you arrive in Canada, there are a number of work permit programs for international students and their spouses/common law partners that make working in Canada possible. Working in Canada can go a long way towards helping you establish business contacts for the future and can even help you immigrate after graduation.

The Off-Campus Work Permit Program authorizes you to work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions, and full time during scheduled breaks (for example, winter and summer holidays, and spring break).


Once you graduate after studying in Canada, of course you don’t want to sit idle but instead start exploring work opportunities in Canada after studies, it is important that you should be aware of the eligibility criteria to work after study in Canada.

To be eligible for the work after study in Canada permit, you need to fulfill the following requirements:

  • You must enroll in a fulltime program in Canada with the course lasting for minimum eight months.
  • Also, you must be a graduate from: a) a public post-secondary institution, including colleges, trade/technical school, university or CEGEP, b) a private post-graduate educational institution which has rules and regulations similar to a public institute, c) a private secondary or post-secondary institution which offers programs of 900 hours or longer.
  • Apply for the work permit within 90 days from the date of receiving a written confirmation from your institute informing that you meet all the requirements needed to complete your academic degree.
  • You need to complete and pass the program you are enrolled in and must have received a notification mentioning that you are eligible for a degree, diploma or certificate.
  • Must be staying in Canada with a valid study permit while applying for the work permit.

Visa requirements for Australia

After you have received an unconditional letter of acceptance from a Canadian College or University, you are required to obtain a study permit. You can apply for a Canadian study permit either online or through a paper application, which can be obtained from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website. You need to submit the completed application form along with the necessary documents to the immigration section of the Canadian High Commission.

List of documents to be submitted along with the completed student application form

  • Official letter of acceptance from Canadian University.
  • Community College or technical institute.
  • Original Passport, which must be valid for at least one year from the planned date of entry to Canada.
  • Copy of IELTS or TOEFL scores as applicable.
  • Copy of all academic documents and work experience certificates.
  • Non-refundable Visa processing fee.
  • Receipt of payment of first-semester tuition fee. A copy of GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate) to cover the first year's living expenses. GIC is mandatory for the SPP visa application. 8. You can also show education loan sanction letter equivalent to CAD 10000 for the living expenses if you are applying for Study Permit for Universities.
  • Two passport size photographs.
  • Medical examination receipt - You may take upfront medicals from the designated medical practitioner of Canadian high commission. The receipt of this medical examination should be submitted along with the visa application. The reports will directly be sent to High Commission. There should always be a gap of 7 days in the date of medical examination and the visa application submission.

Please note: A certified translation must accompany any document which is not in English or French.

Visa Interview

An interview (Telephonic or in person) with a Canadian Visa Officer may be required. If this is the case, you will be advised in writing of the time and place for the personal interview. In case of a telephonic interview, you may receive a call anytime. If you want to study in Quebec, you must obtain a Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ) from the Quebec government in addition to the student authorization. The CAQ applications are available at the CEC and from the institutions in Quebec. Full-time International students are permitted to work on campus (20 hours per week).

Get in touch
We are here to help
Our Location

Battisputali, Kathmandu 44600

Phone Contact


Mail Enquiries